Information We Collect and How We Use It
Tidy Clothes collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Re-targeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on. Tidy Clothes may target ads based on data provided by Advertisers or partners alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. Any data used to serve targeted advertisements is de-identified and is not used to personally or directly identify you. We require third parties, including Publishers, to provide notice and obtain appropriate consent, where required by applicable law.
Third Parties on our Website and Our Advertiser’ Websites
In order to allow Tidy Clothes and our Advertisers to reach the best inventory online, we work with third party advertising companies (our “Advertising Partners”) to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit a website or online service in their network. We also work with Advertising Partners who help us recognize you across different devices in order to show you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners may collect information about your activities on our website, our Advertisers’ websites, and other websites or online services in their networks. We also work with third party companies to assist us with website analytics such as evaluating the use and operation of our website so that we can continue to enhance the website and our services.
Technologies We and Our Third Party Advertising Partners Use
Tidy Clothes uses technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website and our Advertiser’s websites, and to serve you more relevant advertisements. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. We and our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website’s operation and use. We use persistent cookies to keep track of your activities when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites, and to serve you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks. Tidy Clothes’ policy is that our Advertising Partners only collect information that does not personally or directly identify you via these cookies and we will cease working with partners found violating this policy. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may also decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
Your choices regarding relevant advertisements
We believe in giving you control over which ads you see. You may opt out of having your data collected from this device for the purpose of receiving Re-targeted ads from Tidy Clothes (whether served by us or on our behalf). You may also opt out of receiving relevant ads from some of our Advertising Partners. If you delete your cookies you will need to opt out again.Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices, you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
Click here to adjust your advertising preferences
Where required by applicable law, we obtain individuals’ consent for storing and receiving information collected via technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website and our Advertiser’s websites, and to serve you more relevant advertisements.
How we share your information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. We may share your information with service providers who assist us with serving relevant ads to you. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection withthe services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- We may share aggregated non-identifiable information with Publishers or our Advertisers,such as the number of users who visit a Publisher website or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the website publishers that you visit to learn about their data collection practices. We donot provide information to our Advertisers about your activities. However, when you viewor interact with a Re-targeted ad, the Advertiser may infer that you engaged in theactivities on its site that qualified you to receive the ad.
- Companies that Tidy Clothes merges with or that acquire Tidy Clothes.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Tidy Clothes or others.